No client’s circumstances and needs are exactly the same. We build custom-tailored strategies for each case and gain a full understanding of each client’s unique situation. At Stumpf, Vickers & Sandy P.A., you meet one on one with an attorney who has built a reputation for success over decades of representing clients in hundreds of cases.
As our client, you benefit from our established presence in Sussex County, our skills in and out of the courtroom, our wealth of resources, and our highly professional support staff. Our Representation is devoted to protecting our client’s rights, freedoms and interest. We handle cases ranging from Criminal Defense, including DUI Defense, to Family Law, including Divorce and Child Support, as well as Personal Injury cases with a focus on Auto Accident claims. Our firm also provides a wide range of Estate Planning services including drafting Wills and Trusts, as well as advanced Health Care directives and Powers of Attorney.
Our Firm is prepared to assist you with:
- Resisting Arrests
- Weapons Offenses
- Identity Theft
- Computer Offenses
- Serious Assaults
For you convenience we provide:
- Saturday and evening appointments.
- Home and hospital visits.
- A drop box for 24 hour delivery of documents.
- Offices centrally located in Georgetown for the convenience of all of Sussex County
Because of the economic challenges you face we offer:
- Free initial consultation in all personal injury claims.
- No attorney fees owed if no recovery obtained.
- Advancement of litigation costs including filing fees, expert fees, and records fee.